RE-KKUR Click Board
The secret to ‘Click Board’ is the foldable angle section which is fixed to various lengths of plaster board. To use simply remove the locking strip, fold the profile and snap into place, the plaster board suddenly becomes a corner. This product is suitable to use on many profiles for example around bulkheads, creating profiles, finishing corners. The built-in hard plastic corners are a well defined edge and can take a beating. Traditional plastering methods need careful cutting and folding, and to achieve a quality finished angle , the use of profiles are necessary. Click Board is ready, easy to use and saves time.
Click Board make a quick and easy method to producing outside corners, reveals, sides in metal stud walls, covings and all types of bulkheads. Click Board is time-saving and also gives a guaranteed tight and strong result. Using Click Board keeps dust and debris to a minimum.
- Processed quickly, saves time
- Limited under construction and little screws needed
- Less sawing: less dust
- The outer corner directly tight finish, without additional operation
- Prefab work possible
- End-user benefits
- Strong and impact resistant
- The outer corner is directly provided with a corner protector
- quick and ready
- Tight and lasting good result
- Click Board is manufactured according to EN 14190.
- PVC with high impact resistance according to EN ISO 1163-1 and DIN 16941 quality standard
EASE OF USE
After tailoring the transport strip is removed and the plate can be angled fold and snap together. This creates a stable and strong outside corner with a built-in angle guard.
- One-Corner-Board, with one Corner profile in the middle (L-shaped)
- Two-Corner-board, with two Corner profiles (U-shape)
- Three-Corner-board, with three Corner profiles (column shroud)
- ‘Diamond’ board performance standard, 50 pieces as A-plate
- Standard length of 2600 mm, length up to 3000 mm possible